I can’t believe I haven’t shared the 5 programs I can’t live without on the blog yet. These downloads, apps, and websites actually cut my work time in half, they save my life, they are my babies. Trust me when I say, you’re going to LOVE this blog… thank me later, honey. They are 120% worth the investment and I’ll tell you why with each program listed!
1. Lightroom–– For some of you, this might be an obvious one, but let me tell you… When I first started this business a few years ago, I was using Photoshop for ALL MY PICTURES. This actually took me forrrrrevvvverrrrrrr and it was so annoying. Then I found out there was actually an easier/faster way to import, edit, and export my images (WHAT!?!?). If you don’t have Lightroom, get it right now, like today, tonight, asap. Youtube shares some awesome tutorials if you’re confused, but feel free to ask me anything!
2. Photo Mechanic 5–– I purchased this program about two years ago and I don’t know how I ever survived without it. It’s a major time saver and makes importing extremely easy!! Now, if you’re just starting out and aren’t booking a ton of sessions, I recommend waiting to make the investment until you are booking consistently!
3. BlogStomp— All those pretty little collages you see? All those images paired side by side for blog posts? BlogStomp. It’s AMAZING. I use this for blogs so that I’m not sharing a million photos in one post- you can just pair them up and cut your blog in half! It’s super easy and super fast. I also use it for facebook, my website, and Instagram stories to share session sneak peeks!
4. Dubsado— MY ENTIRE LIFE IS IN THIS WEBSITE. All my clients, my calendar, accounting, invoices, contracts, forms, notes, tasks, ALL OF IT. Check it out for a free trial and if you want to sign up, then use my code to sign up!!!
https://www.dubsado.com/?c=yayrtp CODE: “yayrtp”
5. Notes— This one seems silly, but guess what… IT’S FREE and IT’S AMAZING. The “Notes” app gets updated on my phone and computer, so I keep all my thoughts and ideas organized here. This is where I keep my daily to-do lists, goals, new session ideas, blog ideas, workshop vendors, Instagram captions…I mean, alllll of it. If you want to keep your ideas and thoughts organized, I highly recommend using this program. Keep it constantly updated and it will become a part of your routine. It’s there on the go and it’s there at home- use it!
I hope this was helpful! These programs made a huge difference in my business and workflow, so I know it will do the same for you! Questions are always welcome. Happy downloading! 🙂
If you’re interested in an educational opportunity with me, check out more information about my “Shades of Pink” Workshop on June 18th!! Find the registration and investment at the bottom of the page! Mentoring is fully booked until July- if you are interested in some one-on-one time, shoot me an email! I can’t wait to hear from you!! 🙂
To sign up for my Education Email list, click HERE!